Skip to content
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software or music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed and will result in a permanent ban from this community.
- Because of possible errors and complexities in external content, this community only supports guides and installation methods using tools and instructions published on midipeak.com.
- All software created by MIDI Peak are copyrighted and may not be redistributed or hosted on any other site or file sharing service.
- Members are allowed only one account for personal non-commercial use.
- Registering with multiple accounts or using this community for commercial use will result in a permanent ban and deletion of accounts.
- Accounts must be created and maintained using a valid permanent email address. Using temporary or disposable emails is not allowed. Using these types of email accounts will result in deletion of the account.
- To prevent the use of temporary emails addresses, email addresses cannot contain the plus sign (+) or have more than one period (.).
- Account emails addresses cannot contain any form of any MIDI Peak website(s), site administrators or forum moderators. This is done to to prevent confusion and protect our community members.
- Users wishing to have their account deleted or removed need to notify us using the Contact Us link found on the bottom of every page. Any content for that account will either at the discretion of staff of the MIDI Peak Forum be deleted or the owner name will be changed.
- Account usage is limited to the account creator. Sharing account login information will result in a permanent account and registration IP (if static) ban and all content deleted.
- Must not violate MIDI Peak community standards and be safe for work (SFW).
- The usage of a user name that is similar or may be confused with official staff members or other users is not allowed.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff or moderators’ avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the MIDI Peak logo in any form in avatars is not allowed.
- Copyrighted images are not allowed for use in avatars.
- Signatures are for build descriptions only and cannot be used to express personal, political or religious views.
- Posts containing links to price comparison websites or services will be removed.
- Members cannot post advertisements or notices for eBay auctions, Kickstarter projects, Craigslist listings, personal sales, sponsorships, or contests.
- Posting any affiliate or referral links, or posting anything asking for a referral is not allowed and will be removed.
- No member can ask for, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance
- Any post that advertises eBay sales, services, products, or solicits for funds or donations will be removed.
- Any posts containing links or quotes of sites that are pro-piracy or contain pirated data or information will be moderated and will be removed from public view. Repeat posting can be grounds for account suspension or ban.
- Posts cannot contain email addresses or any other form of contact information. MIDI Peak will not be held accountable for exposing any such information.
- Please remove or redact all serial numbers or other personally identifiable information from posts, screen captures or config.plist files. Any posts containing this type of information will be removed to protect the poster.
- Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered.
- Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads and/or posts in this community will be deleted.
- Bumping a thread is allowed after waiting at least 48 hours with no more than one bump per day.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, nonsense posts, or one-word (or short) posts.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. These posts will be deleted and the posters privileges will be temporarily suspended.
- Posts that gets flagged as moderated is due to them containing content that contains links or content that violates MIDI Peak community rules.
- Any post containing content that violates any MIDI Peak community rule as defined on this page will be edited by a moderator to remove the inappropriate content or removed from public view without warning.
- Trolling, spamming and advertising via the forum, email, visitor messages, comments or private message system is not allowed.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts or profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters).
- All posts express the views of the author. Neither the owners of the MIDI Peak community nor MIDI Peak will be held responsible for the content of any post.
- Posts discussing or arguing about MIDI Peak policies or moderator actions are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Any disputes with the staff of the MIDI Peak community will be handled in private through thru the Contact Us link on this page.
- Although the administrators and moderators of the MIDI Peak community will attempt to keep all objectionable content off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all posts.
- The administrators and moderators of the MIDI Peak community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason at their discretion.
- We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure that this community is not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Community members can have their privileges suspended or removed at any time without prior notice.
- The administrative staff of the MIDI Peak community without notice may edit or delete posts, threads, private conversations, user avatars, profiles or signatures to enforce these rules.
- The Contact Us link is ONLY for issues with the web site or your account.
- Any messages asking for help will be ignored. The administrators and moderators of the MIDI Peak Forum do not provide private support or advice.
- This website and all of its content is copyright of MIDI Peak. All rights reserved.
- The content of this site may not be translated, transmitted or stored in any form on any other website or any other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of any content from this site in any form is prohibited without the express written consent of MIDI Peak.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.